Moota Garden Centre is operated from:
Moota Garden Centre, Moota, Nr. Cockermouth, Cumbria, CA13 0QF Tel: 016973 23848
Company Registration Number: 4816320 Vat Reg: 827 4473 11
Hours of Business
Our internet shop is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and everyday of the year.
Winter Opening Times
Garden Centre – Monday to Saturday 9.00am – 5pm Sunday 10am – 4pm
Coffee Shop and Gift Shop – Monday to Saturday 9.30am – 4pm Sunday 10am – 4pm
Terms and Conditions
- Every effort will be made to ensure that all products displayed on our website are available. However we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute an offer for sale.
- Goods are normally dispatched within the times stated on our delivery page, these vary depending on the delivery option selected. We will contact you once we receive your order (usually within 24 hours) to arrange a suitable delivery date. If there are any availability issues, you will be notified and you have the right to cancel.
- Our delivery prices and options are all explained under our delivery policy.
- Prices and Tax
- The price shown for the goods excludes postage and packaging unless specifically stated. The charges for postage and packaging are shown at the Checkout level once you have entered your personal details, but before any payment information is taken.
- We do not offer delivery outside of the U.K., therefore all prices listed will include VAT.
Cancellation and Returns
Cancellations of goods before delivery
- Once you have finalised your purchase, if you decide that you want to cancel your order, you can e-mail us with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 016973 238 48 and request Web Shop Sales.
Goods that arrive in good condition, but you have changed your mind
- If you wish to return your products once you have received them because you have changed your mind and the goods are exactly as expected, then you will receive a refund for the total value of the goods excluding any delivery charge. It will also be your responsibility to return the goods to us.
- It may be possible for us to collect the goods from you, however a collection charge will need to be agreed depending on your location. Any collection costs will be deducted from your refund.
Goods that arrive damaged
- If a product arrives damaged, in the first instance we can replace the damaged part as this tends to be the quickest solution. If it is not possible to do this we can organise the delivery of a complete new product. Customer satisfaction after delivery is our highest priority.
- The above two processes are methods of rectifying a problem and do not in any way effect your statutory rights to a full refund.
Goods that arrive different to how they have been described
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the goods delivered to you are exactly as described on our website, occasionally mistakes occur. If you receive a product that is not what you ordered and it does not look like a suitable upgrade, then please call us and we will resolve the matter with urgency.
- If you are not entirely happy with the alternative product or our ability to rectify the delivery mistake, then you are entitled to a full refund including your delivery charge and we will arrange to collect the goods at our cost.
- The colour of goods may vary slightly from that shown on the website due to limitations of browser software and monitors.
- All confidential information, including credit card details, are held securely and only transmitted in encrypted form. Customer details are not passed to third parties and are used only in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- You agree to indemnify us against any claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees), arising out of your use of this website.
- The Contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties to the Contract submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- None of the above Terms and Conditions affects your statutory consumer rights.
Moota Garden Centre is the trading name of Pennine Property Services Limited, which is a company incorporated in England and Wales and registered under company number 4816320. V.A.T. number 827 4473 11.
None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights. Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.ht